The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue Book Review

  

The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab


 Wow. My heart broke for Addie. 

  This is a beautifully written story. And it isn’t just a good story. It’s a reflection of morals and human nature. What we yearn for and what we’ll give up to get it. 

  The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue is a modern classic. 

  It took me a while to read it, so I heard constantly about it. So many people seemed to love it that I was scared it wouldn’t live up to the hype after I read it. And honestly, that’s how it seemed to me for the first little bit of the book. But that quickly changed. This book was definitely worth the hype. 

  I loved V.E. Schwab before this book, and I love her even more now. The back of the book was not wrong. It is a story you will never forget. I’m certain this is a book that will be remembered for a long time. 

RATING: 5 stars


                       Click here for a copy of the book!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Her Die Review

Prepped Book Review

The Acceptance Book Review